Saturday, January 07, 2006

22... sick... and in thailand...

Well the last few days have been pretty uneventful, granted it was my birthday and i was on the number one party island in Asia..... yeah things just dont seam to add up...but ahhh well...
Ricks been pretty sick for the last few days...well not pretty sick, that just sounds really dramatic, Its more like he's had "shit" coming out of him from both ends... not sure if he'd like me sharing this with everyone, but i've had to put up with the smell.... and if he's willing to share that.. then he can make allowances for what i'm willing to share.. lol
Turning 22 was pretty fun, i' pretty much celebrated it twice, First at 12:01... but i was coughing like a bitch so i ended up onyl staying out for an hour, and slept... in the morning we missioned our way to Koh Samui, and found soem dingy little out House for 450 baht (at Lucky Mother Bungalows, CHEAP AS SHIT, SHIT being the word, but still cheap) ... seeing as we were both crook as hell we pretty much slept the whole day, except for the few minutes we spent bargaining for ricks armani suit;) hahahahah
That night we celebrated my birthday for the 2nd time, Rick got his suit fitted, and then we rocked off to some seedy little go go bar, called Dream Girls... no dream girls, just dodgey old guys looking at Thai girls dancing in bikinis on a stage... i swear i saw more tits in Koh Phangan... lol god bless the sweeedish tourists...
And that brings us up to today, my first day as a 22 year old... and my last day of not being alone for two months... Was at Mac Donalds today, chucking down on a Fillet O Fish when i realised this though, started freaking out a bit, until i realised that Rick hadn't finished his fries, so instead of freaking out, i started eating... yeah.... Its gonna be weird travelling by myself... its kinda exciting and really daunting at the same time... but i guess i'll have my diving to keep me occupied.. also made the decision not to go to malaysia today as wel.. seeing as i dont think i'll have enough time to go Diving, go to malaysia, and also reaturn in time for my course.. so instead fo going to malaysia i' thin i'll buy myself a psp or soemthing.. .little compromises are great...
Anyway missing everyone heaps... see you in afew months

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Filled out your graduation thingee...cant believe you're graduating. I feel old!!
hopefully mum has sent it.

Hope diving is fun. I'm back at work and it feels like I never left. My tan from sydney has already started to fade :(
Take care. Luf you.