Monday, March 06, 2006

Chillin...

So i'm currently unemployed... I spend 3 hours at uni a week... one has to wonder what i'm dooing wiht my life.. I think thats just the substance abuse talking.. but when you put it shit like this... for everyone to see, for me to see, it makes me realise that I"m not really doing much with my life, but farting around in my room... which really smells.. shit its horrible in my room.. poo particles everywhere....
Anyway... think i'm over my post-thailand depression thing, gotta start planning the ol' life thing, and start getting serious bout things.. been actually quite excited bout the prospect of actually having money, being able to pay for my own petrol, being able to save for a house, thought it would be quite daunting, but shit.. having money would be great....

Time to list the things I could do with my money:
Go on dive trips... weekly;) and afford them
Pay of my student loan (wank wank)
Get drunk in town (wank wank)
Go to events once a month;)
LOLLIES!!!!!!
Make monthly missions to Australia... that would be fun...
Make Yearly trips to thailand... that would be amazing!!!
Pay for my Dive Instructors Training...
Buy a laptop...
Pay Taxes... (alrite.... had to stick in a shit thing.. this list was getting me really excited)

Anywhooo... thats my list of shit to do when and i do get money... but till then.. its lets do FUCKALL in my room... lol...

Since we're into lists... i mite as well do my New years resolutions for this year:
#1 Learn Cantonese
#2 Stop living secret lives....
#3 Get abs;) <=== its an old one, but a good one..
#4 Get my Dive Instructors Ticket;)
#5 Go camping at least once every 3 months
#6 Make a Bazillion Dollars;) ---- Aim for the moon and land among the stars I say...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Aim for the moon and land among the stars I say"

That makes absolutely no sence what so ever ..

Anonymous said...

Aim for the moon , fall through the clouds???
Aim for a fat chick.... dont tell your friends???
uMmm myeah...