Wednesday, April 12, 2006

WheatBix

Urk.. how do white folk eat WheatBix?!?!?! Tryingt o swallow down 3 at the moment, shit me, they are disgusting, woudltn' be doing it if iwasn't trying to be healthy, what gets me, are those commericials?!?! People actually do 6 or more?!?!?! At least the cardboard meals you order at MacDonalds taste good...
Mmmmm That wasn't really leading into anything, just bored and wanted soemthing to do while eating breafast/tastless horrid healthy shit...
Oh I'd also appreciate any comments on what to have on my wheatbix besides COPIUS ammounts of sugar, which is the only logical way of making the shit taste good, but defeats the purpose of healthy alex....
Oooo just figured out how this could lead into some sort of 'worthwhile' reading... The reason i am eating 'brick shaped wheat that is marketed to stupid Kiwis as the patriotic breakfast to eat' IS CAUSE OF DEEP HARD AND FUNKY!! woohoooo... alrite that point didn't even make sence.. but I was trying to loosly associate my weekend bender, with my new found sence of 'healthy wellbeing'
Alrite REALLY scatterd this morning, blogging while scattered is not goood... mmmm friday blog should be fun then
Anyway thanx for wasting your time:D Much Love
Alex

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dip it in milk. whatever milk, choc,blablabla..

Anonymous said...

Stop complaining, just do it. It's good for you.

Anonymous said...

feijoas... can't go wrong with feijoas - rick

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Nexium side affects Oxycontin the lead investigator pain management Sexy lesbians with strapons Life assurance australia

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

Anonymous said...

My family are kiwis and I grew up trying to make those things taste better. The best thing I found was to pour enough milk into a bowl that the brick is completely saturated. Keep pouring until the top is milk logged- 1% or 2% really helps.

Give it a couple of times for your taste buds to get used to them then you will love it. I actually crave them now. If you have to use sugar, use Agave, stevia, or even honey. They are better for you.