Sunday, December 17, 2006

Destination: Koh Phangan

Destination: Koh Phangan

Hopefully you’ll all be arriving in Bangkok Airport, get yourself a transfer flight down to Koh Samui (via www.bangkokair.com ç= or something like it)

Once you’ve landed in Koh Samui, there are two options for ferries, my suggestion is that you take the ferry to Haad Rin (there is another ferry to Tong Sala (which is another port in Koh Phagan, if you do opt for this, there is a 20 minute taxi ride after that takes you to Haad Rin ) It doesn’t really matter which ferry you take, but the haad rin one will take you straight to your destination (but this all depends on ferry timetables and what suits you) If you do miss a ferry, don’t stress too much cause there are shit loads during the dayJ

Once at Haad Rin, get your ass to Paradise Bungalows (or Ring me – I’ll send out another email when I get to Thailand tell ing everyone my thai number… but I should have my new Zealand number on roaming as well +6421WOKBOY, Text me, as I’ll be too cheap to pick up if you call – Rick will also have his foen +6421PALE-HO) But if the shit does hit the fan, Just get your ass to Paradise Bungalows, that’s where we’re staying …I hope… (but yeah, this email will be a goood opportunity to email me back with your travel plans so I know when to expect everyone , rah rah rah)

No comments: